Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Post-rehearsal analysis

Well I've just got back from college after tonights rehearsal, and it was a blessing in disguise that due to work commitments Dan and Simon were unable to attend - a blessing because it meant that Jon and I could drill Sammy, Lucy and Emma into a very tight unit.

Lauren was ill with a migraine and was unable to attend also - I must confess to being slightly worried about her now as she hasn't been to a single rehearsal and her part is really hard.

After much ridicule about my inexplicable choice of key signature for some pieces (Vamo Alla Flamenco written with four sharps when it's actually in A minor?) Jon has volunteered to clean up my scores, and also to add his cello parts too.

The best part of the night had to be when; after arriving back from a 10 minute coffee break, Jon and I discovered the girls playing along to the Kontakt recording whilst we'd been away - what commitment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home