Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Documentation / Photo Gallery Edited.

OK, I've been quite good with the work this week, and as well as the Music 2000 Mix being edited, I've also cut together the Documentation / Photo Gallery segment.

It starts off with copies of the Teaser and Poster Campaign, then features the Programme. This moves into some of the photos I've taken of the rehearsal process, then of the actual setting up of the Studio on the day.

The final image is a photograph of Jon and Simon and myself on the day of Graduation, to give a sense of finality and closure to the project.

The soundtrack is a version of Frontier Village Dali (Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy IX), that I recorded for solo guitar as featured on the Final Fantasy Stratocaster album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home