Tuesday, March 14, 2006

All's Well That Starts Well...

I was such a nuaghty boy yesterday - I didn't finalise the tab and layout of the score for the Interim Performance (which is this afternoon no less). I did however edit 5 minute cuts of game footage for Act III, which is now complete except for the Final Fantasy videos (need to finish downloading them).

On that note, I'd like to rant about Sibelius 4. Yes, I know that Dynamic Parts save loads of time when taking parts out, but, if like me you play from guitar notation and tab, there's no way to extract both parts to one document like you could in Sib3. I had to take the full score and physically remove all the other instruments!

But at least it's done now, I'm off to practice before this afternoon's gig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home