Friday, March 24, 2006

Arranging and vid update

It's been a while since I posted an update but that's due to how busy I've been!

I've had some problems in the arrangement of Act I; nothing major, just enough to require me to do some video work and come back to it.

I've reencoded the source files for the Act II video, and so far have cut together a Halo 2 (3 min) clip. Hopefully I'll have the rest of Act II videos completed soon.

I've also continued to download Final Fantasy FMVs, and I'm also considering inclusion of Advent Children material.

I'm not sure if it's lucky (in that we've got more time to finalise the arrangements) or not, but we won't be able to start rehearsing until after the Easter holidays as everybody goes home for a couple of weeks! Oh well, better get cracking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home