Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Interim Performance Group Meeting

After the first 2 groups performed their interims today (having to do sound and lighting for Rob with no notice) , I met with Naomi who was the only one from our small group who was in attendance.

I explained that due to time contraints I would be playing Act III to a backing track so only required a DI box and a monitor. She agreed this would be easy to set up as she had heard that many of the others in the group could share a stage as they had similar line-ups.
It was agreed between the two of us that Jon and I would handle technicalities of sound and lighting, and the rest of the group will concentrate on moving instruments/staging/PA around.

Oh, and she also asked me to do lighting design for her Final Performance...

Should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home