Friday, May 26, 2006

Sound and vision...and scores

I've just come back from a lesson with Toby, and we have concocted a clever guitar solo to play during the final repeat of Vamo Alla Flamenco. I've also picked up Jon's amended and proof-read scores for Acts I and III, so not only will I be writing in a new guitar line, but also cleaning up the baritone sax and cello parts.

I've also swung into SPU, sorry, Sound and Vision, and Adam asked whether I was certain I wanted Nick to run sound for me, as that would mean taking his PA out of Studio 1 then putting it back in afterward. We compromised (which meant I got my own way) as long as we helped de-rig his PA and put it back in after the performance. I also booked all the video and projection I need for the 14th and 15th of June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home