Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Officially a collaboration

Jon and I spent the day rehearsing and setting up for Sarah's theatre performance today, and we've decided that not only will he conduct the performance, he will also lead the rehearsals.

Having got some experience in leading this type of performance, and not having to play in the ensemble, I feel that he is better suited to fulfil this role than I am. So from now on although I'm being assessed for it, I'm viewing this project as a collaboration.

We have already pencilled in a meeting for Tuesday (14th March) to discuss his precise role, but I think the title of Musical Director has a nice ring to it.


We have such a great working relationship, just don't let us fight over who potted the black...


Click for large size

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home