Friday, April 21, 2006

Work progressing nicely...kind of

Apologies for the delay in posting updates recently, but a series of serious personal issues have more than slightly hampered my work rate of late. Suffice to say the work has still been progressing, just not as fast as I'd have liked it to have.

I'm still trudging along with Act I, I've completed 7 mins of the 10 min length, with only one more piece to go; it just needs a little bit of...finesse. And Jon has also told me he's got a Cellist for my Act I too! Oh well, really can't compain about that.

He's having some problems with his soundcard, so at the moment his Act II workrate is non-exsistent, but I'll sort him out some new drivers and we'll be up and running again.

I've also spent some time with my video recording PS2 and Playstation games. I couldn't find on the net anywhere some footage of Chocobos. Consequently, I've had to scour my old memory cards and Final Fantasy games, and record onto video some in-game footage of the giant feathery bird. This then went from video onto a DVD, which I could then rip to an AVI in order to edit together, which is what I'm doing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home