Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"24" Theme for Act II

Ok, now I've just finished watching the latest episode of Fox's award-winning (and my favourite of all time) TV show 24 and since it's release less than two weeks ago I've completed the PS2 game twice over (yes, that's why I haven't been working as hard).

"What does this life story mean?" I hear you ask, well, I've decided to kick The Front Hall from Resident Evil 2 out of the second act and replace it with an arrangement of Sean Callery's amazing "24 Theme"! The full version, mind you, not the short excerpt played during the closing credits. You can hear what I mean by using the player below:




Obviously this also requires me to acquire some video of the game, but I've already seen this website, not to mention FileFront and FilePlanet as well, and between those and a number of excellent trailers released for the game, it will all be sorted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home