Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Final Fantasy archive videos

I am very very very close to having all the video files I need for both Act I and the finale of Act III (having already mixed the clips for Act III and acquired the source videos for Act II).

Blue Laguna has some errors on it's CD 2 Final Fantasy VII videos. I'm currently trying to pull them from FileFront, but trawling through the wealth of files on that server is a mammoth task in itself!

I've also acquired footage from Final Fantasy XII (released in Japan on 16th March), which alongside clips from Advent Children, Last Order, and Dirge of Cerberus, will make a fitting tribute to the enchanting game series during the playing of the series' signature theme Final Fantasy (or Ahead on our Way from the original game soundtrack).

I'm also going to add some clips from the jaw-dropping Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer which you can watch in the player below. Be amazed...very amazed...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home