Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dress Code

After being asked last night about what the performers are expected to wear, I have the following plan in mind:

All musicians -
Black trousers / skirts.
Black open collar shirt with no tie or black smart top.
Black shoes.

Steve Beaty -
White open collar shirt with no tie (not tucked in).
Black trousers.
Black shoes.
Also around my neck will be the Griever chain from Final Fantasy VIII, and also on my right index finger will be the Griever ring too.

Basically, my outfit should allow me to complement the look of the rest of the band, but also allude to the costume of Squall from Final Fantasy VIII (see image below). I may even brush my hair for the performance!



Click for large size


Jon Plimmer -
The same as the rest of the band but with the inclusion of a black suit jacket.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home