Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Game footage video reel development

I've recently started re-working the projection reels of game footage into more cohesive and workable video files ready for adding to the performance DVD.

As well as editing the video footage to the actual performance soundtrack (as opposed to the Demo Reels - Kontakt editions), I've improved the quality of the video footage by ripping it directly from the game disc!

Using a program called PSX Multi Converter, I've replaced the Balamb Garden footage with hi-res captures direct from the Final Fantasy VIII game discs. This is not only far superior quality to the original projection reels, but has also enabled me access to certain scenes that I was unable to find online.

The Act I Performance Reel (Final Fantasy) is 75% complete expect an online version to appear in the near future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home