Friday, March 10, 2006

Email to Gris

I've just sent this to Gris

Hi Gris,

With regards to my final performance I was wondering if I could ask a favour? I've arranged for an outside PA company to do the sound for my performance:
1) to take the burden off SPU (more gear to go around everyone else) and
2) I've worked with them on many occasions before.

However, in order to facilitate this we will require some lengthy set up time. Is it possible (if I can indeed get Studio 1 booked) to have the studio booked all day in order to set up the studio before the performance? I know you might be asked for lots of favours for all these performances but I have yet to do a big set-up in the 3 years I've been here and I've kinda been saving it til now...

Also as soon as you've pencilled in a date for my performance can you let me know please only I've got to book the PA guys in as soon as it's confirmed?

Many thanks, sorry to be a pain

Stevo


(Reply received posted above)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home